You have to show off your dance moves as part of a Fortnite: Battle Royale Season 4, Week 2 Challenge. Players are required to “dance in front of different film cameras” a total of seven times across multiple matches. (Thankfully, unlike the Taco Shops Challenge, you don’t have to do it in a single match.) Earlier this week, we offered some tips about how to best approach the Challenge. You can check out that post for a map showing all ten possible cameras you can use to accomplish this goal.
Like many of the Challenges like this, you sort of need to make it the focus of your match, and you’re also beholden to the whim of the Battle Bus’s trajectory at the beginning. Furthermore, you have to move with the storm if you want to last long enough to reach more cameras. As such, you’ll want to start on the outside and work your way inward.
The video above ☝ shows a specific route you can take — which got me four dances in a single match — to help you achieve this Challenge as efficiently as possible.
- It’s not featured in the above video, but I dove straight for the western edge of the racetrack, which is south of Lonely Lodge on the far east side of the map.
- (Just to the southwest of that, there’s an impact crater I went to so I could consume Hop Rocks, which is for another Week 2 Challenge.)
- Then I went southeast, aiming for the bridge directly south of Retail Row. There, my second camera was right on the bridge.
- From that point, I could have gone south to Moisty Mire, where there are two cameras close to each other, but I went west because of the storm.
- I survived long enough to get to the area just west of Shifty Shafts, where there’s a camera in the basement of a house.
- With only ten players left in the match, I made my way to the sports compound directly between Snobby Shores and Tilted Towers. There, a camera overlooks the indoor soccer field, but in rushing to dance, I got myself killed.
Here’s a map of my movements throughout the match, which proved an efficient way to try getting this Challenge done:
This route successfully got me four out of the five dances needed. Going to Moisty Mire is a no-brainer, considering there are two camers very close to one another. Then, all you’d need to do is go to one of five others.
This particular Week 2 Challenge will be active until Season 4 ends on or around July 9, so you’ll have plenty of time to complete this particular task.