TruBrain Nootropic Snacks Improve Cognition and Enhance Brain Function
These nootropic bars and drinks were engineered by UCLA-trained neuroscientists to improve brain function and enhance cognition.
If you asked ten random people if they’d like to feel more focused and clear-headed on a daily basis, chances are not one of them would say, “Nah, I’m good.” Everyone wants to improve their cognition and brain function, because we all want to be the best version of ourselves. Unfortunately, while everyone might want improved brain function, most of us aren’t actively taking steps toward achieving it. But that’s where TruBrain Nootropic brain food comes in.
Created by a team of UCLA-trained neuroscientists, TruBrain nootropic snack bars and drinks are meticulously engineered to improve focus, enhance verbal fluency, and boost mental output. This high-powered “brain food” provides your mind with exactly what it needs to help you remember more and create faster.
What allows TruBrain to do all this is its special blend of brain-augmenting compounds called nootropics. Though they are sometimes referred to as smart drugs or cognitive enhancers, nootropics are not magic. They are merely specific amino acids, nutrients, and minerals that act as fuel for neurotransmission. Nootropics are found in a variety of whole foods such as spinach, artichokes, and kale, but only in small quantities that don’t impact brain function. TruBrain remedies this problem by delivering an effective dose of nootropics that have a proven track record.
You want specifics? Here’s a rundown of the key ingredients:
- Citocoline (250mg): a nootropic compound that the body turns into choline, a neurotransmitter which boosts learning and ability to focus.
- Uradine (500mg): a neucleotide and a building block of RNA that enhances your brain’s ability to store memories.
- Centrophenoxine (250mg): a cholinergic compound that contains DMAE, a type of choline that reduces “age pigmentation,” or waste product build-up in the brain.*Noopept (12mg): a synthetic molecule that increases blood flow to the brain.
- Caratine (500mg): a key raw material that neurons break down and use as energy.
- L-Theanine (160mg) and Caffeine (80mg): Caffeine is the world’s most widely used psychoactive drug, and L-Theanine is an amino acid. Together they have a well-known synergistic effect, promoting alertness, attention, and task-switching.
Taken together, the active nootropics in TruBrain combine to do two very specific things in your brain. First, they increase blood flow, bringing more oxygen and glucose to the neurons. This increases brain cell metabolism, thereby enhancing plasticity, which is a brain cell’s ability to make new neural connections. Second, the nootropics in TruBrain modulate receptors in the brain, making them more receptive. This allows for faster and more efficient communication between neurons, allowing your brain to function at a higher level.
To be clear, these are not unproven claims. Third party clinical trials and EEG brainwave analysis have shown that TruBrain increases alpha brain wave activity, enhances verbal fluency, and improves memory and learning. And toxicity tests show TruBrain is safer than table salt or vitamin C.
Right now TruBrain’s powerful blend of nootropics comes in either 1oz shots or 45g snack bars, both of which are available in monthly subscriptions. However, if you’re not ready to commit just yet, they also offer 10-drink trial pack for just $19.00.
So if you’re looking for a way improve your cognitive efficiency and improve brain function, but coffee alone isn’t doing the trick, TruBrain nootropics are for you.