The latest challenges for the Fortnite video game are live. On Thursday, the week nine challenges went live for the battle royale game for players that own the Season 3 Battle Pass, available for either $10 or 950 in-game V-Bucks. There’s plenty of ways to earn big experience points from seven newly-released goals ahead of the launch of season four.
It’s been an incredible week for Fortnite. Players have started noticing meteors falling from the sky, which caused players to band together to celebrate the destruction of Tilted Towers. A video from YouTube channel The Game Theorists used science to analyze the scale of a potential meteor impact, suggesting that its mass weighs in at over 200,000 kilograms.
The challenges come on the same day as the version 3.5 content update, which adds a multitude of new features. These include the 50 versus 50 time-limited mode, a light machine gun capable of firing at speed with a 100-round magazine, a Mercury LMG neon weapon and new Cyberpunk Heroes.
Now is the ideal time to get into the game. Developer Epic Games is offering double experience to players in Battle Royale mode from Thursday, April 19 until Sunday, April 22.
Week 9 Challenges
Here are the challenges available to complete:
- Deal damage to opponents structures. Players will earn five stars if they inflict 5,000 damage.
- Search Chests in Haunted Hills. Search seven chests to earn these five stars.
- Build Structures. Construct 250 structures to earn these five stars.
- Visit different Taco Shops in a single match. Visit three taco shops to earn these five stars.
- Follow the treasure map found in Moisty Mire. This hard challenge earns the player 10 stars.
- Shotgun Eliminations. Make five kills with the shotgun to earn the 10 stars from this challenge.
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing. Take down three enemies to earn these 10 stars.