Amazon Digital Day is back for 2017.
After a successful inaugural Digital Day last year, Amazon is having its second annual one take place place on Friday, December 29, nestled right in between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
The company announced it will be offering savings on all things digital. This will include over 5,000 items including movies, TV shows, mobile games, apps and eBooks. You can get a sense of what you’ll be able to snag online at amazon.com/digitalday. Think of it as the downloads version of Amazon’s famed annual Prime Day.
Amazon is urging its customers to sign up for email notifications and follow the #DigitalDay hashtag for real time updates on which deals begin when. Sales will begin to drop as soon as December 26, all the way into December 29, when the clock strikes midnight — 12 a.m. Eastern, to be precise.
Amazon says that last year’s Digital Day, which also took place at the end of December, saw customers order hundreds of thousands of items with “record-breaking sales.”
Some of this year’s Digital Day snags will include 60 percent off Wonder Woman on Amazon Video, up to 75 percent off on Kindle best-selling books, price slashes on best-selling Marvel graphic novels including Star Wars.
Here are some others to look for:
- $10 Amazon.com credit when you subscribe to HBO NOW on Amazon
- 25 percent off $49.99 Lapis bundle for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 50 percent off all in-game items for Marvel Puzzle Quest
- Up to 80 percent off in-game items for Playrix games
- Up to 75 percent off ROBLOX New Year’s Eve themed wearables
- Three free audiobooks when you sign up for an Audible trial
- First three months free in Daily Burn streaming workouts
As a preview of the sale, some deals will be available starting as early as December 26, with the biggest savings being reserved for December 29.