- Easy-to-apply CBD cream—simply spread a thin layer on your chosen area
- Potentially eases anxiety and stress
- Can help keep you on an even keel and manage energy levels
- Known to alleviate aches and pains from common conditions such as backaches, arthritis, and sprains
- No prescription needs, but you should always consult your doctor before trying CBD for the first time
Why You Want It: CBD hasn’t been FDA approved, but that doesn’t mean people everywhere aren’t raving about its potential to ease anxiety, level out your energy, and keep aches and pains at bay. A no-THC substance, CBD gives you the same healing effects found in conventional marijuana but leaves out the chance you might get paranoid or couch-bound.
The Deal: If you’re lucky enough to be in a state where CBD is legal, this is a great chance to try infused cream at a discount. The Inverse Shop is currently offering 250mg at 50% off for $19.99 and 500mg for 62% off at $29.99. Both are great deals compared to the $39.99 and $79.99 MSRPs.