Get your running shoes on because Timed Trials have returned to Fortnite for this Season 6 Week 3 challenge.
Week 3 of Fortnite: Battle Royale’s Season 6 began at 9 a.m. on Thursday, and Timed Trials are included as a Premium Battle Pass Challenge. The specific locations have changed completely from the Timed Trials from Season 5, so, unfortunately, previous maps won’t be worth anything these days.
Players only need to complete three different Timed Trials. So far, we’ve discovered five of them across the map that we’ve labeled below, and that’s more than enough. As we discover more, we’ll update this post and the map accordingly — or create a whole new post with more locations and strategies.
Generally speaking, it’s a good idea to collect some gear and building materials before trying to attempt one of the Timed Trials. In most cases, the courses are doable just platforming and running around, but building wooden floors to run along helps a lot, so it’s good to come prepared — especially if enemy players accost you.
Here’s a map of all the Time Trial locations we’ve found so far in Fortnite, but keep reading for a more detailed strategy on how to complete this challenge.
Here are more details about each location:
- Tomato Temple — Go to one of the higher platforms of the temple on the western side
- West of Dusty Divot — Head to the top of the mountain directly west of Dusty Divot
- Northeast of Snobby Shores — Atop the villain’s lair that launched the rocket ages ago, there’s a Timed Trial
- South of Tilted Towers — Go to the hill south of Tilted Towers near a small building
- South of Shifty Shafts — Go to the western side of the bridge that crosses over the river south of Shifty Shafts
The best way to go about completing these is to go through a test run first to see where each of the ghostly clocks spawn, then build platforms or ramps as needed to make the course easier. Better yet, do it with a squad to make life that much easier.
Season 6 won’t end until sometime around December 11, so there’s still plenty of time to hunt for Timed Trials later in the season.
Check out ‘Squad Up: The Fortnite Talk Show’ and follow us on Twitch.