It’s Black Friday season, which means there’s never been a better time to catch up on all of the great games you’ve missed out on over the last year or so. Black Friday doesn’t officially kick off until November 29, but retailers have already started slashing prices and offering discounted game bundles. Consoles, VR rigs, and some of the best titles in recent memory are now more affordable than ever. So if you’ve been meaning to play some of Nintendo’s best Switch games or catch up on the PS4 exclusives gamers have been raving about, now’s the time to surf the web for major deals.
Here are three of the best deals out there for every popular platform:
PlayStation 4 deals
- Pick up a PlayStation 4 with 1TB of storage, along with with God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Last of Us Remastered for $199 (originally $299.99) at GameStop.
- Virtual reality buffs can sign up for Amazon Prime and order the PlayStation VR Mega Bundle for $249.99 (originally $349.99). This comes with the entire PSVR kit plus Blood & Truth and Everybody’s Golf VR.
- Gamers who already own a PS4 can purchase Marvel’s Spider-Man at Best Buy for $14.99 (originally $39.99).
Xbox One deals
- Star Wars fans can buy a Xbox One S bundle that comes with Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order at Walmart for $199 ($299 originally).
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare was just released in October but Walmart is offering it or $38 ($60 originally).
- Gears 5 is one of the Xbox’s premiere exclusives and is going for $29.99 ($60 originally) on the Xbox Store.
Nintendo Switch deal
- The exclusively handheld Switch Lite is Nintendo’s latest hardware drop and it can be picked up via Google Shopping for $175 (originally $200) with discount code 19CYBERNS.
- Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening just hit shelves in September, the remake breathed new life into the 1993 GameBoy title and is available on Amazon for $49 (originally $60).
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild expanded the Zelda franchise into an open-word adventure and is available for $43.94 (originally $60) on Amazon.
- Every Half-Life game that’s ever been released is now available in a big bundle for just $6 (originally $60) on Steam. So if you want to get ready for Half-Life: Alyx now is the time.
- The Outer Worlds served up what Fallout 76 failed to deliver, and now RPG fans can slide to the Epic Store to buy it for $44.99 (originally $60).
- If you’ve been itching to play Borderlands 3, you can pick it up at the Epic Store for $40.19 ($60 originally).