- Thousands of helpful writing suggestions
- Style critiques that prevent the overuse of verbs or repetitive thoughts
- Spelling and grammar correction
- Dynamic thesaurus puts countless synonyms at your fingertips
- Can be integrated with MS Word and Outlook, GoogleDocs, Chrome, and more
Why You Want It
To be human is to make mistakes, and even the greatest writers spit out a grammatical error or two from time to time. But if you have a way with words and strive to be the best writer you can be, it’s important to brush up on basic skills like spelling, grammar, and language in general, whether you’re writing a script for the first time or you’ve been pumping out essays for decades. ProWritingAid is an invaluable tool to any writer, providing you with a handy style editor, grammar and spelling checker, and dynamic thesaurus all in one program — it even provides an array of style suggestions to help you find your own, unique voice. If you’re seeking to channel your inner Hemingway — or even Carrie Bradshaw — this virtual writing mentor is exactly what you need to hone in on your craft.