- Bluetooth earbuds in a durable rubberized design
- Crystal clear, true-wireless audio
- Charging case extends the life of your phones while out and about
- Take calls and select tracks with onboard control
- 2-3 hours of playback per charge
- 1-2 hour charge time
Why You Want It: These earbuds take some of the most important design features of examples by top tech companies—including a handy charging case that extends the out-and-about life of your phones many times over—but cost just a fraction. When you throw in the durable rubberized construction, inline controls to take calls and select tracks, as well as a 33-foot wireless range, this deal is pretty hard to beat.
The Deal: The first thing you’ll notice when you find these at the Inverse Shop is the super low price. The current 67% off the $79.99 MSRP means you can walk away with top-tier features in a pair of earbuds for just $26 out the door.