- Get inside PDFs on your Mac for easy editing
- Markup with highlight, underline, strike-through, note, freehand, text box, anchored note, and more
- Construct interactive PDFs with special tools like radio buttons and combo boxes
- Convert to iWork, MS Word, Text, JPG, PNG & HTML
- Format in standard or booklet, no matter your printer
- Use bookmark and search functions for easy navigation
- Easily add and edit hyperlinks
Why You Want It: PDFs are awesome because they open up looking the same on every device, but they’re also notoriously difficult to edit. This is software made specifically for editing PDFs on MacOS, allowing users to easily alter the text and images for a variety of purposes. This way, you get the best of both worlds when it comes to file formats.
The Deal: This is generally a $59.99 program, but if you’re looking for a much better alternative to other PDF readers, you can actually score 58% off the MSRP on the Inverse Shop right now—that’s just $24.99 out the door.