- Front and rear HD video recording system
- Automatic g-sensor for collision tape
- Comprehensive surveillance for thefts
- Night-vision capable
- Instant access via smartphone
- Touch-screen + easy dash mount
- Large, format-free storage capacity
Why You Want It: GoSafe 366 is a nifty camera-recording system that provides front and rear collision tape as well as anti-theft surveillance. Whether you get in a crash and need proof of what happened, or want that extra peace of mind after you park your car at the end of the day, this gadget will come through for you.
The Deal: This is usually a 300-dollar system, but right now The Inverse Shop is offering 16% off, bringing the sticker price down to only $249.99. Considering all the trouble a GoSafe could save you down the line, this is a steal.