It’s been well-established that former Vice President Joe Biden is the most memeable politician of our time. Clad in aviator sunglasses with a folksy smile, the gaffe-prone Biden made for perfect meme fodder as the juvenile foil to President Barack Obama’s elevated demeanor.
Biden’s meme bona fides got a boost on Tuesday after saying that, as a young man, he would’ve fought President Donald Trump because of the way our current President has treated women. “If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,” Biden announced at a University of Miami rally.
True to form, President Trump retorted with a sick Twitter burn. “Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy,” the President of the United States wrote. “Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me.”
And then the memes came.
Biden’s recent spat with President Trump is just the tip of the meme iceberg — good ol’ Joe has been the muse of mischievous meme-makers for many years. The extensive catalog of Biden memes could intimidate even the most intrepid internet explorer sifting through the meme world. But don’t panic! Inverse has curated a selection of premier memes for your perusal.
Here are the top 50 Joe Biden memes of all time:
50. Nailed it.
49. He’s gives the people what they want.
48. I’d be mad if Obama didn’t show me the swamp either.
47. Joe’s next job: NFL head coach.
46. This plan could still work, tbh.
45. Biden does what he wants and nobody gets to tell him otherwise.
44. Because there ain’t no party like an Oval Office party.
43. Vice President? More like Vice Prankmaster.
42. RIP to the greatest bromance that’ll ever exist.
41. The oldest play in the book, works every time.
40. He’ll probably burn Trump a copy of his Kenny Loggins CDs.
39. Not letting the new guy off easy.
38. He still thinks it would’ve worked.
37. He wanted to plan a special welcome for the President-elect.
36. He’s still #NeverTrump.
35. Never one to back down from a fight.
34. A little on the nose, don’t you think?
33. Best not get on his bad side.
32. Especially if you are Donald Trump.
31. A good joke always needs telling.
30. He’s not letting anybody off the hook.
29. And he’s not above going for the low-hanging fruit.
28. Oh, man.
27. There’s no time to ask permission.
26. Say what you will, but Biden always speaks his mind.
25. Well, almost always.
24. He’s not taking it back.
23. Or he’ll just see an orange mirror.
21. He’ll boldly go where (and when) no man dares.
20. They’re probably all off-brand bottles, too.
19. At least his priorities are in order.
18. He knows what really matters.
17. Biden is a master of psychological warfare.
16. It’s hard to fault a man for his passions.
15. He’s already drawn up a sign to put on the door.
14. Keeping the country safe.
13. Dum-DUM …. Dum-DUM …
12. Yeah, how do you explain it?
11. There was still room. We all saw it.
10. He also requested a bulk order of Doritos.
9. Roomies for life.
8. Don’t begrudge the man his souvenirs.
7. I’d pay for that.
6. Laying down some ground rules.
5. We’ve all been there.
4. We’ve all been there, too. (Ouch).
3. So farewell, Mr. Vice President.
2. The real mastermind in the White House.
1. Always part of the family.
Editor’s Note: This article was originally published on November 20, 2017, and has been updated with new information by Kevin Litman-Navarro.