And this week, Obama posted his own Biden meme in honor of his former VP’s birthday.
For eight years, Joe Biden proved to be a gaffe-prone but eminently likable part of the Obama administration. Since the 2016 election, the internet has fallen in love with him all over again, unleashing scores of new and revitalized memes. Whatever the impetus for their resurgence — whether it’s venting frustration with the election or wishing the veep a happy birthday — they make for some good laughs.
Starting with President Obama’s birthday tweet, here are the 50 best Biden memes:
50. Nailed it.
49. He’s gives the people what they want.
48. I’d be mad if Obama didn’t show me the swamp either.
47. Joe’s next job: NFL head coach.
46. This plan could still work, tbh.
45. Biden does what he wants and nobody gets to tell him otherwise.
44. Because there ain’t no party like an Oval Office party.
43. Vice President? More like Vice Prankmaster.
42. RIP to the greatest bromance that’ll ever exist.
41. The oldest play in the book, works every time.
40. He’ll probably burn Trump a copy of his Kenny Loggins CDs.
39. Not letting the new guy off easy.
38. He still thinks it would’ve worked.
37. He wanted to plan a special welcome for the President-elect.
36. He’s still #NeverTrump.
35. Never one to back down from a fight.
34. A little on the nose, don’t you think?
33. Best not get on his bad side.
32. Especially if you’re Donald Trump.
31. A good joke always needs telling.
30. He’s not letting anybody off the hook.
29. And he’s not above going for the low-hanging fruit.
28. Oh, man.
27. There’s no time to ask permission.
26. Say what you will, but Biden always speaks his mind.
25. Well, almost always.
24. He’s not taking it back.
23. Or he’ll just see an orange mirror.
21. He’ll boldly go where (and when) no man dares.
20. They’re probably all off-brand bottles, too.
19. At least his priorities are in order.
18. He knows what really matters.
17. Biden is a master of psychological warfare.
16. It’s hard to fault a man for his passions.
15. He’s already drawn up a sign to put on the door.
14. Keeping the country safe.
13. You know, I never really considered that.
12. Yeah, how do you explain it?
11. There was still room. We all saw it.
10. He also requested a bulk order of Doritos.
9. Roomies for life.
8. Don’t begrudge the man his souvenirs.
7. I’d pay for that.
6. Laying down some ground rules.
5. We’ve all been there.
4. We’ve all been there, too. (Ouch).
3. So farewell, Mr. Vice President.
2. The real mastermind in the White House.
1. Always part of the family.
This article has been updated.