The Lego Nintendo Entertainment System is “the coolest toy of 2020,” raves senior reviews editor Ray Wong in a review for Input. This 2,646-piece brick set replicates an NES, a controller, and an old-school CRT TV (complete with moving diorama). Ray joins us to geek out about it.
And later: The Ordinary Sausage YouTube channel features an anonymous guy, known only as Mr. Sausage, making sausages out of other foodstuffs – everything from Big Macs to ice cream sandwiches. The channel has become a YouTube sensation and a bright spot during quarantine. Input news writer J. Fergus stops by to discuss.
On this episode of Input/Output, we dive into two super-fun stories that will make your day a little less bleak.
Read the original Input stories here:
- Lego NES review: The coolest toy of 2020. Period.
- 'Ordinary Sausage' upends our ideas about food and we can't look away
Where to find us:
- Subscribe to Input/Output wherever you listen to podcasts: iTunes | Spotify | TuneIn | RadioPublic | Stitcher
- We're hosted and produced by Mark Yarm
- Follow Input on Twitter
- Follow Ray Wong on Twitter
- Follow J. Fergus on Twitter
All week long, our podcast Input/Output digs into the big ideas, fascinating personalities, and important stories from the pages of Input. You'll hear from the editors and writers behind the headlines, unpacking unseen context, sharing valuable insight, and giving voice to points of view that illuminate and enhance your understanding of a future that’s just up ahead. We hope you enjoy listening as much as we enjoy making it.