This year is still filled with uncertainty for the gaming world, with plenty of game delays and major events up in the air.
There’s still a lot to look forward to in February — here are the gaming events we’re excited for next month.
7. Final Fantasy XIV Announcement Showcase (February 5)
Square Enix is holding a special broadcast with live Japanese-to-English interpretation to announce what’s next for FFXIV. There’s no word on what that means yet, but fans are hoping for another expansion.
6. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury release (February 12)
The overlooked Wii U game comes to Switch with new features like the cat suit and a brand-new co-op expansion.
5. The Legend of Zelda 35th anniversary (February 21)
Nintendo hasn’t announced a Zelda anniversary event, but fans are sure it’s coming, and hoping for more news onBreath of the Wild 2.
4. Persona 5 Strikers release (February 23)
The spin-off finally gets an international release on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC.
3. Outriders demo (February 25)
This co-op shooter from the developer of Bulletstorm was delayed to April, but you’ll be able to play the first few hours soon.
2. Bravely Default 2 release (February 26)
There’s a demo available now for the long-awaited RPG, to hold you over until its release this month.
1. Pokémon 25th anniversary (February 27)
Nintendo has not announced official plans yet, though rumors suggest a Pokémon Diamond and Pearl remake is in the works.