These unexpected faces are a naughties nostalgia bomb.
GERARD JULIEN/AFP/Getty Images
From Cannes Film Festival to small benefits, Revenge of the Sith was everywhere in mid-May 2005.
Tim Whitby/WireImage/Getty Images
While the usual suspects of Star Wars actors made appearances, here are 9 surprising pictures from the 2005 press tour.
Steve Granitz/WireImage/Getty Images
9. David Crosby of Crosby, Stills, and Nash shows his love for Star Wars at a benefit premiere.
Frank Trapper/Corbis Entertainment/Getty Images
8. Back to the Future's Christopher Lloyd rocks orange shades alongside Chewbacca himself.
Albert L. Ortega/WireImage/Getty Images
7. Mötley Crüe's Nikki Sixx brings a half-zipped shirt attitude to a screening of Episode III.
Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic, Inc/Getty Images
6. What is this, a crossover episode? Elijah Wood attends a promotional event at Skywalker ranch.
Michel Dufour/French Select/Getty Images
5. Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and then girlfriend Reena Hammer take the silk trend to a whole new level at the Cannes premiere.
Rune Hellestad - Corbis/Corbis Entertainment/Getty Images
4. British boy band McFly and their haircuts at the London premiere.
Niki Nikolova/FilmMagic/Getty Images
3. Titanic actor Billy Zane hanging with Hayden Christensen at the afterparty of the Cannes premiere.
2. Cheers star John Ratzenberger, who had a bit part in Empire Strikes Back, at the LA premiere.
1. Fellow Cheers alum Kelsey Grammer also palled around with Chewbacca!
Got you nostalgic for more Star Wars content? Check out the rest of our Star Wars week coverage here.