- A dual-battery system with 1,228Wh of output power
- Bluetooth connectivity (a display with firmware updates and the ability to connect to the Blix app)
- Heavy-duty tires made with kevlar
- 750W motor capable of 90Nm of torque
- Seven-hour charge time (for full battery)
- LED brake lights and hydraulic disc brakes
Right now, the Dubbel will be available in three different colorways (bright white, slate grey, and matte nu cream) and it seems tailored for the city commuter that wants to the flexibility of a vehicle, without the hassle of owning a car.
It helps that the e-bike is compatible with riders that stand anywhere from 5’0” to 6’2.” Pre-orders are available now, with the model shipping out starting in October.