Tesla announced on Thursday that it will publish its third quarter earnings for 2017 on Wednesday, November 1. CEO Elon Musk is expected to provide updates on the company’s progress with the Tesla Model 3 rollout, and he may provide some hints as to how future projects like the Tesla semi truck are coming along.
When the markets close, Tesla will issue a press release detailing its performance for that quarter, sent out alongside a detailed breakdown that should provide in-depth stats around company performance. After that, Tesla will hold a question and answer session where analysts will be able to jump in and grill Musk further.
These sessions provide some juicy tidbits about Tesla’s future plans. In previous calls, we’ve learned that the Model 3 has been designed for mass production, and when the vehicle is set to enter production. This call will be an opportunity for Tesla to update the public on how the rollout is going, after some turbulent results as the company fights to ramp up production levels.
The Tesla earnings call will start Wednesday, November 1 at these times:
- 2:30 p.m. Pacific time
- 5:30 p.m. Eastern time
- 9:30 p.m. Greenwich Mean time
- 10:30 p.m. Central European time
- 5:30 a.m. China Standard time (Thursday)
- 9:30 a.m. Australian Eastern Daylight time (Thursday)
Listening to the call is easy. You can follow the steps below ahead of time to test your setup, ensuring that you’re straight off the mark as soon as Musk is ready to give his message. When the call starts, repeat the steps to listen:
- Go to the Tesla investor relations event page. You should see a listing for the third quarter 2017 results, followed by a link to the webcast.
- Follow the webcast link. At this point you will see the option at the bottom of your window to test your setup. The site will display a checklist for compatible browsers, screen size, relevant plugins and connection speed. It’s best to complete this test with no other applications using the internet connection.
- When you’re done testing, return to the first screen. Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address. The company field is optional.
- Click submit, and you’ll be taken to the conference call.
And that’s it! If you miss it, there should be a link to replay soon after.
Hello! You've made it to the end of the article. Nice. Here's a related video you might like: "The Island Of Ta'u Is Now Completely Solar Powered"